FAQs

What You Want to Know

What Is the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) of Your Company?

Our MOQ is 500pcs.

How Long Does It Take for A Package to Arrive?

If you have place an order that is under 1000pcs, it will take 7 business days.

For 1000-3000pcs, it will take 15 business days.

For more than 5000pcs, it will take 20 business days.

What Is Your Term of Payment?

Pay 30% deposit first and then pay the rest 70% before the shipment.

Could You Provide Sample? Free or charge?

Yes, we could provide sample with you, but it is charged.

If OEM Is Acceptable?

Yes. We support OEM project.

How Does Anti-bark Collar Work When the Dog's barking?

Anti-bark Collar has 7 sensitivity levels, which can recognize dog's different barking volume.

Level 1 has lowest sensitivity. If dogs' barking is very loud, you can use this level.

Level 7 has highest sensitivity. If dogs' barking is very low, you can use this level.

TIANZHElogo(R).png